Expert advice and guidance to help you choose the best healthcare coverage for
Call our Health Hotline
Open Enrollment is only from November 1, 2016 to January 31, 2017.
The Biggest Mistakes Made Buying Health Insurance on Healthcare.gov
- Assuming you don’t qualify.
- Assuming you do qualify.
- Waiting too late to try to get coverage.
- Not taking into consideration group coverage options.
- Recording too little income.
- Recording too much income.
- Not make sure your doctors and hospitals are In Network.
- Not checking to see how your Rx will be handled.
- Buying the wrong plan based on your medical history.
- Not working with an Agent.
We can assist you in getting the maximum coverage at minimal costs.
Did you know?
- Uninsured tax penalties will triple.
- Tax Penalty for a family can hit $1,000 for 2015,
- Insurance premiums are the same whether you use an agent or not.
We help you:
- Find out if your are eligible for subsidies.
- Choose the right plan based on your medical needs.
- Keep your preferred doctors and hospitals in network.
- Shop for coverage on or off the exchange,
- With FREE customer service on your plan even after your purchase.
For January 1st coverage, you only have until December 15, 2016 to complete enrollment.
We provide both individual and group life insurance rates for you and your family depending on your financial needs. Benefit Analysts’ staff can customize a life insurance plan for you today.
We provide both individual, family and group medical insurance plans to cover the “what ifs” of life. We have a wide range of options available and the answers to your important health insurance questions.
Did you know that good oral hygiene is good for your heart. Gingivitis or periodontitis have been shown to potentially increase the chance of cardiac risk, making regular dental check-ups and cleanings a very important part to your overall health. Let us find a low-cost dental plan for you today.
Make sure all your questions are answered before you purchase the wrong Medicare Supplement policy. We represent several companies to give you a competitive rate no matter where you reside in Georgia. Request a quote today!
Benefit Analysts can handle your disability insurance needs for both individuals and groups. We work with a wide range of companies to give you the best rates and benefits possible. Ask us how to keep your family’s needs met in the event of a disability.
Long Term Care
As we age, we become more aware of the possibility that we might need more attentive care later in life. Let us answer your questions and give you peace of mind to know that your long term care needs will be met. Contact us today!
Short Term Medical Insurance
Answer just a few health questions and get the coverage you need fast. It’s a low cost option for a temporary insurance need and often a low cost alternative to COBRA.
Group Insurance Benefits
Employee benefits are what we do, and we strive to do it better than anyone else in Georgia. Call us today for a custom quote for your business!